Fresh turmeric you can get from any Asian or Indian grocery store or if you are gardener like me you can grow in you garden. I have turmeric growing in my garden almost year around. You can make turmeric pickle using two different recipes. One is very simple and easy to make which stays fresh for few weeks. Another one you can keep pickle for few months requires different method and different recipe.
Today we make simple and instant pickle.
Let’s make instant turmeric pickle.
- 2 cups Fresh turmeric wash, peeled cut in to pieces
- 1 tsp salt or according to taste
- 1 fresh lemon also some small lemon pieces.
Let’s make instant turmeric pickle
- First wash, peel and wash again then dry with clean towel or paper towels.
- Cut in small pieces in a bowl
- Add salt
- Add fresh lemon juice and some lemon pieces
- Mix it well
- Store in clean jar and keep in refrigerator. This pickle stays fresh for few weeks. It’s healthy and tastes good with every day meals.
Hope you like this recipe
Do like my page,share and inspire others.
Have a wonderful day.